HRM 587-Managing Organizational Change Keller
This course includes the following tutorials:
HRM 587 Course Project Week 1, 2, 4, 6, 7| Discussions Week 1-7| Final Exam
HRM 587 Discussions Stories for Change| Pressures for Change| What Change’s in Companies?| Green Mountain Resort Case Analysis| The Diagnostic Model| Force Field Analysis| Emotional Intelligence/Overcoming Resistance| Barriers to Change| Organizational Development Theory and Practices| nStep Practices| Tyco Case Study| Types of Communication Methods| Chapter 12 NASA Case Study| Cracking the Code of Change: HBR Article
- Proposing and having approved your project topic. (2 references) (Week 1)
- Researching two publicly traded companies, and comparing and contrasting their methods of handling a significant change in their organizations. Analyze and write about images of change in those organizations. (4 new references) (Week 2)
- Diagnosing the change in those companies and their barriers and resistors. (4 new references) (Week 4)
- Analyzing and creating applications for a change project communication based on the change in one of your researched companies. (2 new references) (Week 6)
- Utilize multiple references using online research, Keller Graduate School of Management’s live or online libraries, perhaps your public library for print resources, and any other primary or secondary research source you feel would be appropriate for this project. You will complete an annotated bibliography at the end of the term of strong references to support your findings. At least 12 total references used in the project. (All term – bibliography due Week 7).
Please treat all tutorials included as a guide.
Showing 1–12 of 36 results